Register for a Free Program Overview
Our Admissions Department will be contacting you shortly to address your questions.
Distance Training –(online: via website)
Completion Time –1200 hours (24 month program)
This training includes all levels of Homeopathic education. In addition, essential basics that are necessary in creating a deeper understanding and more effective application of Homeopathic remedies are also included.
Each distance education homeopathy module has associated assignments. This continuous assessment of student work ensures a high degree of proficiency.
After completion, the graduate will receive a Diploma/Certificate of Completion. They may then start or continue their vocation as a “Homeopathic Medical Practitioner”. It authorizes the graduate to assist in the homeopathic education, detoxification, healing, and empowerment of others according to California SB 577.
Graduation from this training does not include the right to diagnose or treat any condition. In California, you must abide by the rules of SB 577, which can be located at www.cconm.com.
A required reading list for this training may be found on-line at www.cconm.com. CCNM does not sell books, however, we do provide sources for purchasing all reading materials.
There will be no refunds after a password is issued for each module.
Evaluations and testing will occur after the completion of each module. Upon request by email, tests will be emailed or faxed to the student. A passing grade is 70% or above.
Module 1: Foundation
Anatomy and Physiology
Chinese Five Element Theory: a key to help identify the core energy pattern that anchors a disease blocking Qi, which affects all organs, glands, neurotransmitters, hormones and thus meridians. The Five Element Theory is essential in tracking disease patterns, symptoms and unbalanced Qi. This ancient theory will help determine proper treatment protocol and assist in the healing of affected organ, gland and meridian.
Principles of Homeopathy
- The History of Homeopathy: The history of homeopathy, a complete understanding of homeopathic ingredients and potencies are essential to become competent in determining the correct homeopathic therapy.
- Introduction to Homeopathic terminology
- Brief review of federal regulations of Homeopathic Remedies
- Introduction to Homeopathic First Aid
The 3 Main Categories of Homeopathic Practice
- Classical Homeopathy
- Clinical Homeopathy
- Complex Homeopathy
Homeopathic First Aid in Acute Situations
- Injuries, accidents, pre & post surgical remedies
- Acute, Eye, Ear, nose, throat & respiratory tract situations
- Acute gastrointestinal situations
- Acute musculoskeletal situations
- Acute emotional and nervous system situations
- Acute veterinary first aid for pets
Homeopathic Materia Medica
- Homeopathic Kingdoms
- Evaluating Repertorisation,Taking the Case, Case Management
- Types of Homeopathic Remedies including
- Imponderables, Drainage Remedies, Flower Essences
Homeopathy for Chronic or Long-Term health issues
- Reactional Typology
Module 3: Intermediate Level
- Enderlein Isopathics
- Organotherapy with Sarcodes
- Materia Medica study
- How to Prescribe and Use Eclectic Isopathic Homeopathy in your Practice.
An Outline on Nosodes
Learn about the efficacy of using and recommending homeopathic nosodes and how they work to neutralize genetic disease traits and miasms. In addition, you will also learn an overview of homeopathic nosodes, what they are, when to use them and how they target a disease or pathology and neutralize it.
- Miasmatic Remedies as the original nosodes
- Isodes or Autologous preparations
Leading remedies for –
- emotional balance and mental enhancement
- child development
- environmental sensitivities (including substance problems)
- cardiovascular health
- respiratory tract health
- the nervous system and the organs of special sense
- gastrointestinal health
- urogenital system and women’s health
- musculoskeletal health and for the skin
- Materia Medica study
- Hormesis and Modern Research in Homeopathy and Medicinal Microdoses
Module 4: Advanced Level
The Classical Way
- Materia Medica
- Alchemy, Spagyrics, and Anthroposophical Homeopathy
- Alchemically prepared Homeopathics and Mother Tinctures
- Herbalists and Alchemists
- Anthroposophical Homeopathy: The relationship of the 4 parts of the human with the environment of the Natural world: plant, mineral, animal kingdom
- Anthroposophical Pharmacies
- Radionics: Imprinting or Broadcasting Energies into Clients
Homeopathic Resources: Finding the remedies you need
Online and residential classes
All payments will be made payable and mailed to:
California College of Natural Medicine
1237 South Victoria, #169, Oxnard, CA 93035
143 Figueroa, Ventura, CA 93002
Student Tuition Recovery Fund
The Students Tuition Recovery Fund (“STRF”) was established by the Legislature to protect any California resident who attends a private postsecondary institution from losing money if they prepaid tuition and suffer a financial loss as a result of the school closing, failing to live up to its enrollment agreement, or refusing to pay a court judgment.
To be eligible for STRF, you must be a California resident and reside in California at the time the enrollment agreement is signed or when you receive lessons at a California mailing address from an approved institution offering correspondence instruction. Students who are temporarily residing in California for the sole purpose of pursuing an education, specifically those who hold student visas, are not considered California residents for this purpose.
The Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) assessment rate is fifty cents ($ .50) per thousand ($1000) of institutional charges.
We also accept and payments, unless you choose to finance your program.
Except for those fees specified above, there are no other fees for equipment, housing, transportation, books, necessary supplies, materials, shop fees, or other fees the student will incur upon enrollment from California College of Natural Medicine. All textbooks may be purchased from outside sources of student’s choice.