Register for a Free Program Overview
Our Admissions Department will be contacting you shortly to address your questions.
Course Title – Advanced Holistic Health Practitioner (A.H.H.P.) Diplomat, NeuroPhysical Reprogramming
Total Classroom hours – 32
This training is offered over a consecutive 4-day period.
See prerequisites on Page 3.
This training is for Continuing Education and will sharpen the tools learned in the Holistic Health Practitioner Training. You will learn advanced protocols, new skills using more specific homeopathic filters to uncover the specific location of bio-genetic behavioral patterns in different areas of the body and brain which may have an influence on a individual’s state of physical and emotional health, now and in the future.
The balancing of neuro-transmitters using totally natural and non-invasive methodology will be discussed. Using the frequencies of color and sound therapies in the realm of stress management you will learn how to handle and eliminate charged issues that take control of your life.
Completion of this course will earn you a Diploma/Certificate of Completion as an “Advanced Holistic Health Practitioner / Diplomat, NeuroPhysical Reprogramming.”
This training is residential for the Continuing Education of Holistic Health Practitioners. After graduation from the A.H.H.P. training you will receive a diploma/Certificate of Completion as an:-
- “Advanced Holistic Health Practitioner / Diplomat NeuroPhysical Reprogramming.”
- “Neurotransmitters, Anti-Aging and Your Emotions”
- “Meta Point Testing”
- “Advanced Protocol”
- “Biocompatibility Testing”
- “Electromagnetic Fields and Illness”
- “Frequency Healing”
- “Access and reprogramming genetic makeup, which stimulates emotions, along with mental and physical disease”
Attendance, Drop-Out, and Leave Of Absence Policies
Attendance is mandatory for this residential training. A student who wishes to drop out of the course will need to arrange a conference with the Director and provide written notification explaining the reason for their decision. Leaves of Absence are not permitted.
The requirements for the completion of this program include:
(1) Read the material provided in the online learning platform and from the required textbooks.
(2) Request the module exam upon the completion of reading the module material and reviewing your notes.
(3) Complete the requested module exam within 48 hours of receiving it via electronic mail (email) communication with Microsoft Word attachments
(4) Return the completed module exam to firstname.lastname@example.org for grading (grading will take up to 7 business days from the time the Institute has received the completed exam.)
(5) Successfully pass your module exams with a score of 70% or higher. The passing of each module exam will demonstrate successful application of newly acquired knowledge and skills.
Instructor: Theresa Dale, PhD, CCN, NP
All payments will be made payable and mailed to:
California College of Natural Medicine
1237 South Victoria, #169, Oxnard, CA 93035
143 Figueroa, Ventura, CA 93002
Student Tuition Recovery Fund
The Students Tuition Recovery Fund (“STRF”) was established by the Legislature to protect any California resident who attends a private postsecondary institution from losing money if they prepaid tuition and suffer a financial loss as a result of the school closing, failing to live up to its enrollment agreement, or refusing to pay a court judgment.
To be eligible for STRF, you must be a California resident and reside in California at the time the enrollment agreement is signed or when you receive lessons at a California mailing address from an approved institution offering correspondence instruction. Students who are temporarily residing in California for the sole purpose of pursuing an education, specifically those who hold student visas, are not considered California residents for this purpose.
The Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) assessment rate is fifty cents ($ .50) per thousand ($1000) of institutional charges.
We also accept and payments, unless you choose to finance your program.
Except for those fees specified above, there are no other fees for equipment, housing, transportation, books, necessary supplies, materials, shop fees, or other fees the student will incur upon enrollment from California College of Natural Medicine. All textbooks may be purchased from outside sources of student’s choice.